Wet n Wild - 1 Step Wonder Gel Bottle

wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel – Coral Support

Wet n Wild - 1 Step Wonder Gel BottleYessss. It’s bound to be a great day since… it’s a in every four years kind of day. Honestly, I think it’d be more fun to let the season slowly shift over hundreds of years, but if it makes everyone else’s world make sense – who am I to argue. Do you guys even know how many calendar systems there are? SO MANY.

Anyway, I’m really excited. Thanks to this extra day, I’m finally getting around to trying out the new Wet n Wild line! A few weeks ago I spotted a new display at Walgreens – Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel! I posted a picture of the Valentine’s themed display, but underneath was a cardboard display of lots of fun colors. Plus there was a coupon – $1 off – so…I bought two. How could I not? Coral Support and Condensed Milk

This is probably my new go-to coral polish. It leans towards the pink side of coral, which I love. It’s so easy to apply – two coats, shiny finish. Enough said. Despite being a fairly standard nail polish color, I got a lot of compliments.I didn’t test the wear, I went 5 days or so with only a little wear, and that’s longer than I wear anything. I’m going to leave the wear test to Alli.

Also, I love the black bottles of gel polish – I don’t know why, I just do. Think about it… how cute would a black essie bottle be? Dreams..

If you haven’t seen this line yet, Alli instagrammed a display with the full range of colors that she spotted at CVS. The Wet n Wild 1 Step Wonder Gel Polishes retail for 4.99. You can grab them at all of your regular Wet n Wild retailers – best bets right now: your local CVSWalgreens, or Target.

Next on my list? I’d love to try Pretty Peas, It’s Sher-bert day!, All That Jazzy, and Power Outage.

Tried them? Want to? Let me know below. I love comments and comments on February 29th are the best kind of comments.

katie signature 2015

wet n wild - coral support

wet n wild 1 step wonder gel - coral support

wet n wild - coral support 2

WetnWild - Coral Support + Agenda

10 thoughts on “wet n wild 1 Step Wonder Gel – Coral Support

1. Hayley February 29, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Oh I definitely need this one! Love corals that are more pink!

• Katie March 1, 2016 at 10:09 am

it would look SO good on you!

2. Rach March 1, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Ooh, that looks good! Love pink-leaning corals as well. But I have to disagree on the black bottles thing — I like to know that’s what in there is the right color and I like being able to see how much is in there! 😉 Weird, I know.

P.S. I bought Essie Peak Snow on clearance! \o/

• Katie March 3, 2016 at 11:58 pm

I LOVE PEAK SHOW! It’s so good. I saw them on clearance at Ulta a month or so ago?

I love the black bottles in the same way I love the unique OPI caps… sometimes just anything different is fun. But I know what you mean.

3. Gina March 3, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Picked this one up yesterday and it looks borderline neon on me. I seem to have this problem with corals! 🙁 I also picked up Pale in Comparison. I’m excited about this line, just not the Coral unfortunately.

• Katie March 3, 2016 at 11:56 pm

How is Pale in Comparison? I looked at it before choosing Condensed Milk.

• Gina March 4, 2016 at 12:13 am

I will report back when I try Pale in the next few days! Still have on the “neon” Coral Support right now! 🙂 I actually went for Condensed Milk but my Walgreens didn’t have it, and they were having Buy 1 Get 1 50% off so I got the closest I could! I read another review saying Condensed Milk was very thick and streaky. I’m looking forward to your review of that one and I’ll give you a review of Pale in Comparison! 🙂 PS I just have to say how much I LOVE The Daily Varnish! It’s my go-to! You and Alli are the best!

• Katie March 5, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Can’t wait to hear back! Awww – that’s so nice & totally made my day – thank you so much!!

• Gina March 8, 2016 at 8:25 pm

Reporting back on Pale in Comparison! Eh. I had some application troubles but nothing too terrible – there was some pooling though which I hate. It wasn’t as thick as some though, it may have been operator-error. 🙂 Should have done 3 coats but I’m always too impatient for that! The color is okay. I did end up liking Coral Support more though than at first – I think my office lights were giving me the neon effect! And I was super-impressed with the wear time! I wore it for 6 days and zero chips, but dullness definitely set in. (I added Out the Door top coat b/c I can’t NOT do a top-coat!)

• Katie March 15, 2016 at 8:11 am

Ughhh I hate pooling too. You sound just like me haha – I’m glad you ended up liking Coral Support! I’ll probably pass on Pale in Comparison. Boo.