SinfulColors Prosecco The Daily Varnish

SinfulColors Prosecco

SinfulColors Prosecco The Daily VarnishThis polish has been a long time lemming and finally I have it thanks to Katie. She sent it to me (with a bunch of other stuff) for our friendaversary.

Prosecco isn’t a polish I would normally go for but with the name (I am a presecco addict…I’ll admit it) and how gorgeous the shimmer looked in the bottle I just had to try it.

Unlike OPI Be There In A Prosecco, this polish is what I would imagine prosecco in nail polish form to look like.

Prosecco has a mushroom/taupe base and is packed with flakey gold glitter. It’s so sparkley; even on a gloomy day! The finish is lovely and I definitely think I want to try it with a matte top coat.

The formula is a bit thin but that’s the nature of polishes with this finish. I used three coats and you can definitely see the depth that creates in the finished manicure.

Prosecco is part of the SinfulShine permanent line and should be easy to find at Walgreens.

Make sure to check out the swatches under the jump!

SinfulColors Prosecco SinfulColors Prosecco swatch SinfulColors Prosecco label SinfulColors Prosecco MACRO

6 thoughts on “SinfulColors Prosecco

1. Elizabeth Diaz October 1, 2015 at 11:02 am

I really love it! Our high school colors are royal blue and gold. This would make a great accent nail with navy.

• Alli October 1, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Ohh, that’s a good idea! And different from straight gold.

2. Lara Leaf October 1, 2015 at 12:18 pm

I was able to get this polish last year. I really like it. I know some people diss it. It’s not for everyone, some nudes just don’t look good on some skin tones. There was such a huge brou-haha about it when it first came out, and it wasn’t available everywhere, that I think when people got it and didn’t like it, that it created more of an intense dislike than any other common polish they didn’t like. I started feeling sorry for it, even wrote a ditty for it along the lines of Bohemian Rhapsody!

• Alli October 1, 2015 at 9:37 pm

Anything with that much hype is bound to get a ton of hate, too.

Prosecco didn’t deserve all the hate. It’s such a lovely polish!

3. Leah October 1, 2015 at 1:24 pm

Really pretty! Would you layer this over something?

• Alli October 1, 2015 at 9:37 pm

I’m not sure I’d go that route just because you’d lose all the lovely depth this polish gets when you use three coats.