essie Bell-Bottom Blues The Daily Varnish

essie Bell-Bottom Blues

essie Bell-Bottom Blues The Daily VarnishOh my goodness, y’all. This is one gorgeous polish!

Bell-Bottom Blues is from the essie fall 2015 Leggy Legend collection and is described as an intense midnight indigo.

The finish on this polish is absolutely amazing. There’s so much sparkle but it doesn’t look overly glittery or even metallic.

Formula wise, Bell-Bottom Blues is great. The polish is nice and opaque; I only used two coats in my swatches. At this point I’m pretty much obsessed with this polish!

The essie Leggy Legend collection is currently available at Ulta.

Make sure to check out the swatches under the jump. The picture in the sun is gorgeous!

essie Bell-Bottom Blues essie Bell-Bottom Blues swatch essie Bell-Bottom Blues MACRO essie Bell-Bottom Blues label essie Bell-Bottom Blues sun

8 thoughts on “essie Bell-Bottom Blues

1. Melissa September 15, 2015 at 1:13 am

I’m not usually the biggest Essie fan because their formulas and brush don’t work well with me, but they have been knocking it out of the park with their last few collections! I need them all!

• Alli September 15, 2015 at 10:45 am

They really have. I’ve absolutely loved every polish I’ve tried from their fall collection.

If you have wet n’ wild Sapphire Blue in your collection it’s super similar (if not a dupe) to Bell-Bottom Blues!

2. Tanguera September 15, 2015 at 3:36 am

Really pretty!

• Alli September 15, 2015 at 10:45 am

3. mcpati October 2, 2015 at 8:41 pm

Hey, Alli, how close this shade is of SC Ciao Bella?
    Do you think they could be dupes?
    Thanks for the post 🙂

• Alli October 3, 2015 at 1:14 pm

I actually have Ciao Bella (you can see my post on it here) and they are different. Bell-Bottom Blues is a deeper blue, almost navy and doesn’t have the jelly feel that Ciao Bella. has

All that being said, the overall look you get from either of these polishes are only marginally different.