SinfulColors - A-Crush

SinfulColors – A-Crush

SinfulColors - A-CrushReady for another fabulous demi-matte from SinfulColors? I thought so! I loveloveloved Chalk it Up so a few days ago I decided that I needed a post workout reward (any excuse will do), so I stopped by Walgreen’s and picked up A-Crush.

When I first scanned the display, I filed A-Crush under “pastel blue.”  It’s actually just this side of periwinkle. I love it. Since matte polishes can be a bit unforgiving, I started off by using a matte top coat for my base coat to smooth out my nails. Then I applied two thin coats and made sure to add just a little extra wait time in between coats to avoid any bumps or bubbles. I’m really keen on the demi-matte (satin) finish – well done, SinfulColors.

SinfulColors nail polish retails for $1.99 at drugstores and grocery stores nation-wide. My store of choice is Walgreen’s since they run those oh-so-lovely .99 specials.

Have a fabulous day & check below for pictures!

katie signature 2015

SinfulColors - A Crush

SC - A-Crush

In case you missed it, here is the full display:

SinfulColors - Chalkboard Diaries Display (labeled)

This collection is not exclusive Walgreen’s BUT three polishes are: Black and White demi-mattes appropriately named Blackboard and Whiteboard, as well as a pretty light pink, Pink Break. HOWEVER, my Walgreen’s had the regular display that has Snow me White & Black on Black instead. Make sure to check the labels!

8 thoughts on “SinfulColors – A-Crush

1. Nola Weaver July 28, 2015 at 3:09 pm

I have never heard of using a matte top coat as base coat! I’ll have to try that; thanks, Katie!

• Katie July 29, 2015 at 9:42 pm

I just use the Wet n Wild one – it works great under metallics too 🙂

2. Wendy August 2, 2015 at 5:53 pm

I just came from Walgreens and I noticed the same thing with the black and white polishes. I was so bummed because I really want Blackboard! Did pick up Radient and Hazed.

3. Robin August 3, 2015 at 9:26 am

Interesting! I got A-Crush AND Pink Break at Target and they also had the black and white polishes. Are Target and Walgreens affiliated?

• Katie August 3, 2015 at 9:14 pm

Whaaaaat! I need Pink Break. I’ll be hitting Target this week 🙂

4. Nola Weaver August 3, 2015 at 1:15 pm

I think it may just be taking some Walgreens time to get the rest of the new shades; they have had the Chalkboard displays for a couple of weeks without Pink Break, Whiteboard, and Blackboard, but today I found a huge new display with those and what I assume are the other new shades too: Blue Sensation, Rebel Rose, etc.

• Katie August 3, 2015 at 9:13 pm

Yes!!! Thank you for sharing – excited!

5. Pingback: SinfulColors Hazed