Perfect Pair SinfulColors Winterberry & SinfulColors Love Sprinkles

Perfect Pair: SinfulColors Winterberry & SinfulColors Love Sprinkles

Perfect Pair SinfulColors Winterberry & SinfulColors Love SprinklesIt’s been a SinfulColors heavy week here on TDV. I would apologize but I love this manicure so much I just couldn’t wait to share it!

I love Valentine’s Day so I like to take the opportunity to wear hearts and pink. But, that does get old. Pretty fast. So this is a manicure I did to still be in the spirit of Valentine’s Day but using a different color palette.

For the base color I used one of my favorite SinfulColors polishes; Winterberry. Then I used SinfulColors Love Sprinkles and carefully placed heart glitter on the base of some nails then just added a coat of Love Sprinkles to the other nails (careful not to get any heart glitter on those nails).

I absolutely love this manicure. The mix of the expected (the hearts) and the unexpected (the purple base color) makes this manicure unique.

As always, there are swatches under the jump!

SinfulColors Love Sprinkles and SinfulColors Winterberry SinfulColors Winterberry and SinfulColors Love Sprinkles SinfulColors Valentine's Day Manicure

13 thoughts on “Perfect Pair: SinfulColors Winterberry & SinfulColors Love Sprinkles

1. Krystal February 7, 2015 at 9:58 am

It does look very nice! I always wait for Winterberry to pop up here at my Wal-green’s but they never have it, lol.

• Alli February 7, 2015 at 11:09 am

Winterberry was released in 2011. I have no idea if it’s part of their permanent line or what. It’s so pretty they should really repromote it!

• Krystal February 8, 2015 at 1:58 pm

Damn, that sucks. I always thought it was one of those that they brought back out around the right season.

2. Nat February 7, 2015 at 11:36 am

Oh I LOVE it. It’s pretty and perfect for Valentine’s Day without being syrupy. Really lovely. Figures, two SC polishes I don’t have…yet.

• Alli February 8, 2015 at 9:55 am

I’m glad you like it!

You need Love Sprinkles in your life. Trust me!

• Katie February 13, 2015 at 8:12 am

Everyone needs Love Sprinkles. #allthelove #allthesprinkles #toomuchcoffee

3. Lynzey February 7, 2015 at 1:39 pm

I’m obsessed with Love Sprinkles! Unfortunately, my Walgreens went straight to St. Patrick’s Day with their LE displays. 🙁

• Alli February 8, 2015 at 9:56 am

Oh no! I hate that.

That is the biggest downfall of SC; the inconsistent roll out of LE polishes.

• Katie February 13, 2015 at 8:11 am

4. Leah February 7, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Just picked up the last bottle of Love Sprinkles at my Walgreens when I went to reference your previous mani. Saw this one, fell in love, and looked for Winterberry. Unfortunately, they didn’t have it. It’s not even one of their color chart stickers.

• Alli February 8, 2015 at 9:59 am

That confirms what I feared; SC is no longer making Winterberry. Hopefully they will eventually repromote it!

I’m glad you found Love Sprinkles; it seems like that polishes can be a bit difficult to find.

5. Kimberly February 26, 2015 at 11:24 am

This is just beautiful. I rarely purchase sinful colors forgetting them in favor of my julep, Deb Lipman, Zoya, but catching up on swatches from your site has convinced me to branch out and try several “new to me” brands. I couldn’t be more pleased. And these sinful colors polishes will be on my new order list. Love how you did the manicure. Thx!

• Alli February 26, 2015 at 7:29 pm

SinfulColors is a fantastic brand. Especially for the price! And they have a wonderful range of colors.

So glad you are branching out!