2014 marks the first year my nails appeared in a magazine. My nails graced the pages of both All You and First for Women Magazine. I had a ton of fun working with quite a few new brands to share polishes with y’all.
Under the jump you will find top 10 lists covering various categories of posts.
As always, thank you for reading The Daily Varnish and supporting our endeavors.
Here’s to an awesome 2015!
The top 10 general nail polish posts based on views are as follows:
- OPI Push & Shove
- Essie Belugaria
- Avon Gel Finish Royal Vendetta
- Essie Find Me An Oasis
- OPI Next Stop…The Bikini Zone
- OPI You’re Such a Budapest
- OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
- OPI Live.Love.Carnaval
- OPI Strawberry Margarita
- Essie Cocktails & Coconuts
The top 10 DIY posts based on views this year are as follows:
- How to fix and restore dry or thick nail polish
- How to Unstick a Stuck Nail Polish Lid
- How to Properly Store Nail Polish
- Matte Top Coat
- Dotting Tool
- Caviar Manicure
- Nail Polish Strips
- Velvet Manicure
- How To Clean Nail Art Brushes
- Nail Polish Rack
Finally, the top 10 nail art posts based on views are as follows:
- The Great Gatsby 1920’s Manicure
- Ombre Nails
- Plastic Wrap Manicure
- Going Baroque
- Something Blue Caviar Manicure
- Golf Ball Nails
- Patriotic Nail Ideas
- Super Bowl Nail Art Ideas
- Acid Wash Nails
- Chanel Inspired Nail Art