OPI - Red Fingers and Mistletoes

OPI – Red Fingers & Mistletoes

OPI - Red Fingers and Mistletoes10 day til Christmas! It’s time for your nails to be rocking red, green, and all the sparkles in between! I’m actually not at all ready, but I did finally put up my Christmas lights yesterday, so that’s a start. Right? Right.

Red Fingers & Mistletoes is a stunning dark red jelly packed with gold shimmer. How much shimmer? So much that it settles at the bottom. It’s delicious. The sparkle is pretty subdued indoors but once sunlight hits your tips – WOW. I really like this one, guys. I’d go as far to say as it’s a must have. Red Fingers & Mistletoes was the only polish I ordered from the OPI/Gwen Stefani Holiday 2014 collection.

Alli has tried a few beauties from this collection, so be sure to check out her posts: Snow Globetrotter, Comet in the Sky, and First Class Desires.

The Gwen Stefani Holiday 2014 collection is in 2 parts; a 12 piece holiday collection and a 6 piece nail effects collection. Each polish retails for $9.50.

Look below! You’ll fall in love.

OPI - Red Fingers & Mistletoes

OPI - Red Fingers & Mistletoes (shade)

OPI - Red Fingers & Mistletoes (sun)

OPI Red Fingers and Mistletoes

7 thoughts on “OPI – Red Fingers & Mistletoes

1. Anonymous December 15, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Seriously gorgeous! This is the shade that China Glaze’s Ruby Pumps (that awesome trollop!) will mature into when she hits a certain age and realizes that her skirt hem should maybe come down just an inch or two. LOL.

• Katie December 15, 2014 at 4:47 pm

You just made me laugh SO much – I love your description. You’re absolutely right!

Ruby Pumps and Red Fingers walk into a bar…

2. Nat December 16, 2014 at 5:53 am

Wow. This may wind up my second red; I have about two hundred polishes and only one red (An Affair in Red Square by OPI). It really is gorgeous. I’ve seen swatches of this one elsewhere that didn’t look nearly as good. Almost looks like bubbling freshly cooked strawberry jam. :)yumm

• Katie December 16, 2014 at 5:28 pm

You make me want to learn to make strawberry jam! I think it’d be an awesome addition to your collection – everyone needs a darker red.

I’ve worn this a few times and I took SO many pictures so that I could really capture how it looked in different lighting. So, so pretty.

3. ashley December 22, 2014 at 8:33 pm

i’m so glad you reviewed this! i’m a sucker for reds, esp the ones with something extra.. i picked this up twice at Ulta and made myself put it down bc i already have SOO many red polishes and to be honest the way all that gold settled at the bottom scared me just a little. after reading this, i think i might need this in my collection 🙂

• Katie December 25, 2014 at 6:57 pm

You sound just like my polish twin! I’m forever picking up and putting down OPI Reds at Ulta!

I really really loved this one – definitely worth picking up 🙂