deborah lippmann Lullaby of Broadway cover

deborah lippmann Lullaby of Broadway

deborah lippmann Lullaby of Broadway coverBroadway and deborah lippmann go hand in hand in the nail polish world. She did a mini set based on Wicked so I was hardly shocked to learn the name of this polish was Lullaby of Broadway.

From the fall 2014 New York Marquee collection, Lullaby of Broadway is what deborah lippmann is calling a blush chrome. This polish is almost nude but with a luxe chrome finish.

I adore this polish. The pink undertones make it very flattering for cool skintones and the finish makes it anything but boring. And like I mentioned in my review of I’ll Take Manhattan, another polish from this collection with the same finish, the formula is fantastic. I didn’t have any of the expected problems that come with metallic or chrome finish polishes. But, if you’d like some tips on applying the polishes from the New York Marquee collection check out my post on I’ll Take Manhattan. I included some tips that may help if you’re having a bit of trouble.

The New York Marquee collection is currently available at Sephora as well as on Amazon.

Make sure to check out the swatches under the jump!

The product(s) used in this post were provided to TDV for review. For more information check out our disclosure policy.

deborah lippmann Lullaby of Broadway deborah lippmann Lullaby of Broadway swatch deborah lippmann Lullaby of Broadway label

8 thoughts on “deborah lippmann Lullaby of Broadway

1. thebubblybrunette August 21, 2014 at 10:18 am

So beautiful and chic!

• Alli August 21, 2014 at 11:24 am

Isn’t it though? I love it!

2. Lou August 21, 2014 at 10:56 am

I don’t think I will ever tire of metallic shades! This looks lovely on you

• Alli August 21, 2014 at 11:25 am

I feel the same way. Such a great way to wear a neutral.

3. Lorraine August 21, 2014 at 12:27 pm

I am glad to see this polish getting some love. I have mixed feelings about this collection. I don’t think it is up to Deborah LIppmann luxe standards, with the exception of the two neutrals, Lullaby of Broadway and Take the A Train. Last year’s Estee Lauder Metallic collection is how you do Luxe satin chrome finish polish(in fact, Smoked Chrome is very close to Take the A Train). This rest of this collection looks more Sally Hansen than Deborah Lippmann. If I am going to justify dropping that kind of $$ for a luxury polish, it needs to look like it didn’t come from the drugstore. I am usually a big fan of Deborah Lippmann’s fall offerings! Last year’s matte polishes were out of this world- way to do a trend and show other brands how it’s done. Even the Punk Rock collection was a good take on the bumpy nail trend. Come one Deborah LIppmann, we are counting on you to raise the bar for all the other brands!

• Alli August 22, 2014 at 11:26 am

Formula wise, these polishes from deborah lippmann blow the drugstore offers out of the water. But, I understand what you mean regarding the color selection 🙂

4. tanguera August 21, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Pure glamour! Has a bit of a vintage “old Hollywood” look to it. Luv!!

• Alli August 22, 2014 at 11:26 am