Kiko - Golden Tiffany

Kiko – Golden Tiffany (834)

Kiko - Golden TiffanyHello! I hope you all are enjoying the last day of a great holiday weekend. I’ve gotta say I am really loving trying out these European brands. I had such a great experience with the first Kiko that I tried, Cornflower, I decided to try another!

Ladies (& gentlemen) allow me to introduce: Golden Tiffany. Golden Tiffany is from Kiko Cosmetic‘s Quick Dry line which comes in circular bottles. The brush is wide and easy to work with. The polish dried in a decent amount of time and to a really beautiful glossy finish. This polish is really quite stunning. I’d describe this polish as a pearly light blue/teal packed with golden shimmer. In artificial light, it leans more towards a seafoam green because the shimmer blends with the blue. No matter the lighting, it’s a gorgeous polish.

Application was pretty good! I used three coats, but had to add a 4th to one nail when I noticed a few bald spots. Uh oh! Since I didn’t get bald spots on all of my nails, I’ll go ahead and take the blame for that.

Worth mentioning… I follow Kiko Cosmetics on Instagram and they have some truly lovely products I’d love to try. How gorgeous are the multicolor blushes from Kiko’s Life in Rio Collection? I really love the packaging on these eyeshadow palettes! Too cute.

Make sure to check below for more pictures!

Be kind.

Kiko - Golden Tiffany

Kiko - Golden Tiffany

15 thoughts on “Kiko – Golden Tiffany (834)

1. Lou July 6, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Pretty – KIKO have some awesome polishes. I like the shimmer element, takes its from meh to wahey!

2. tanguera July 6, 2014 at 5:18 pm

SO very lovely!! Reminds me of Cinderella by Sinful, except with gold shimmer instead of pink shimmer… I much prefer this one, because as you say the gold gives the pale blue a warm tinge, kinda turning it into pale aqua, the color of my dreams! I think I can dupe this one with my existing stash, though… I have a dainty gold microshimmer in a clear base, and I think if I put it over SpaRitual’s “Heavenly,” it might be close enough for rock and roll. 🙂

• Magda July 7, 2014 at 3:33 am

Nope – I have both, and Cinderella is unmistakeably blue. I don’t think that this one is blue, though, I have always saw it as a sort of bluish green… Hard to define anyway, but lovely on all counts.

• Katie July 7, 2014 at 1:20 pm

I go back and forth – is it just blue that looks teal because of the shimmer or would it be teal without the shimmer? Either way – I love it. Thank you for sending it!

• Magda July 7, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Put Tiffany and Cinderella side by side – you’ll see what I mean. And you are welcome, by the way. 😉

• Katie July 7, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Ugh, Magda, that’s so much work. I’m very busy in the summer you know 🙂 Hahaha.

• Brittany Miller July 7, 2014 at 11:29 am

This is exactly what I was thinking! I love this shade so much more than Cinderella

• Katie July 7, 2014 at 1:21 pm

I love Cinderella but ahh the formula… I’ve almost given it away twice. This one is a winner in my book 🙂

• Magda July 7, 2014 at 1:32 pm

What’s wrong with Cinderella’s formula? I haven’t used it yet…

• Katie July 7, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Nothing wrong really… just takes 4 coats. You know me… impatient. Alli reviewed it:

• Katie July 7, 2014 at 2:55 pm

You may have to find an international swap buddy!

• Katie July 7, 2014 at 1:19 pm

I had the same thought when I was writing my post! While they’re definitely different, it does certainly bring Cinderella to mind – I love it 🙂

I’d love to see if you can dupe it! Share your creation with us on facebook or twitter 🙂

• Alli July 7, 2014 at 6:32 pm

When I first looked at this I too thought of Cinderella. Both are lovely!

3. Food, Fash, Fit July 7, 2014 at 10:24 am

Wow! This is a gorgeous shade, thanks for sharing this! I thought it had to be a top coat or something… So pretty!

• Katie July 7, 2014 at 1:21 pm

It’s super gorgeous! The reason I let it sit for a while is because I thought it would probably have to be used as a topper, but it’s stunning on it’s own!