OPI Push & Pur-Pull cover

OPI Push & Pur-Pull

OPI Push & Pur-Pull coverI’m a tad bit obsessed with the 2014 OPI Neon collection. They’re all just so pretty! I can’t stop wearing them. Push & Pur-Pull isn’t a super bright neon but I still love it none the less.

Push & Pur-Pull is a red toned purple jelly. The finish is gorgeous. I topped Push & Pur-Pull with China Glaze No Chip Top Coat and it turned out SO SHINY. I could not stop looking at my nails.

Being that Push & Pur-Pull is a jelly I did need three coats. Again, I didn’t use a white base. Honestly, I don’t think it needs it.

The OPI Neon collection is currently available at Ulta. The Little Bits of Neon Mini Set (which includes all 6 polishes from the collection) is also available at Ulta as well as on Amazon (where it’s a bit less expensive).

Make sure to check out the swatches under the jump!

PS: I love this polish so much I already used it in some nail art. You can check that out over on TDV Facebook page 🙂

OPI Push & Pur-Pull OPI Push & Pur-Pull swatch OPI Push & Pur-Pull 2 OPI Push & Pur-Pull sun OPI Push & Pur-Pull outside OPI Push & Pur-Pull 3

12 thoughts on “OPI Push & Pur-Pull

1. Nat June 4, 2014 at 5:20 am

It really looks different on your nails, like a raspberry. Not especially neon, bur really pretty nonetheless!

• Alli June 4, 2014 at 9:49 am

It looks more like the bottle color over white but then you lose the depth the jelly-ish formula creates.

2. Lost In Polish June 4, 2014 at 9:35 am

I really like this color. I did buy the little bits of neon collection. And can’t wait to experiment with all the colors. How different is this color compared to Nina Ultra Pro Punki Purple? In the bottle shots they look nothing alike. But on your nails they appear similar.

• Alli June 4, 2014 at 9:50 am

Punki Purple is quite a bit lighter. Essie Too Taboo is actually closer to Punki Purple than this polish. I have all three, I’ll try to remember to do a comparison.

• Lost In Polish June 4, 2014 at 7:25 pm

That would be great. Thank you!

3. tanguera June 5, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Super gorgeous… the jellyishness gives a nice modern spin on a classic shade. I agree with Nat, though, the color is more of a raspberry. It’s showing way different on your nails than in the bottle, it looks like two different polishes!

• Alli June 6, 2014 at 10:30 am

I love the jelly finish of this polish as well.

4. Stephanie June 5, 2014 at 1:01 pm

After seeing this post, I went to Sally’s and got the mini for 12.99. So cute! I’m taking mine to the beach next week for a little quickie change. Thanks for sharing your polish adventures:-)

• Alli June 6, 2014 at 10:31 am

I love OPI’s mini sets! Definitely the perfect polishes to take to the beach.

And thank you for reading my polish adventures!

5. Anonymous August 14, 2014 at 9:47 am

If you did the third coat it would have been the exact color in the bottle. I have this color on now and its so nice.