China Glaze - For Audrey

China Glaze – For Audrey

China Glaze - For AudreyHappy Monday, love bugs! So I was thinking….and I’ve come to the executive decision that every girl needs a fabulous Tiffany blue polish in their collection. My favorite? China Glaze‘s For Audrey, while Alli’s is Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter.

For Audrey was originally released as a limited edition polish in 2007 in an adorable Something Blue display. Of course, it became an instant fan favorite and is now a part of China Glaze’s permanent line – thank goodness!

I’ve had this polish for years and the formula was still wonderful. The pigments had separated (see how the bottom of the bottle is still a bit yellow….) so I had to roll it around in my hands for a while to mix them up again.

I love this polish because it works year round. It’s pretty great. It’s available wherever China Glaze is sold including Sally Beauty and Ulta.

More pictures below! What’s your favorite Tiffany blue polish?

China Glaze - For Audrey

China Glaze - For Audreyc

China Glaze - For Audrey Collage

9 thoughts on “China Glaze – For Audrey

1. pikrodafni January 20, 2014 at 10:44 am

I often see this shade, consider it, and then put it back on the shelf. It’s cute, but not for me. I’m more a Bliss Polish Kiss & Teal-shade kind of woman… Which I don’t have, btw, but there’s always hope! 😉

(Missed you yesterday, girls…)

• Katie January 20, 2014 at 3:58 pm

We have to keep you on your toes 🙂

Kiss & Teal is very pretty!

2. tanguera January 20, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Gorgeous! Tiffany blue is my favorite color, and I LUV it on spring and summer nails! My favorite is “Boy Toy” by Ginger and Liz… it leans just the faintest touch lighter and greener than “For Audrey” which gives it a more wearable look in my opinion… and it has just the teeniest tiniest touch of white shimmer, a “secret” sort of shimmer that is not really visible in the bottle or on the nail, but gives the color a beautiful delicacy and dimension. It’s a must have for aqua lovers!

• Katie January 20, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I love covert shimmer. I do agree – it does make a difference. That Ginger & Liz polish is really pretty!

3. Lou January 20, 2014 at 3:59 pm

I have Dior St Tropez, another Tiffany blue, but I did buy this for my mum because its a pretty good dupe for that (and she had tried to steal St Tropez) and it is the most lovely shade.

• Katie January 20, 2014 at 4:02 pm

Oh I a-Dior St. Tropez 😉 Oh I’m so campy today…

I actually don’t own any Dior polishes. Eep! I have my eye on their spring collection. In particular: Bouquet and Porcelaine.

4. AuttyW January 21, 2014 at 1:10 am

FA is gorgeous! Aquadelic is really similar to it as well and that’s the one I own! This though is still on my list!

5. bmweed February 1, 2014 at 12:49 pm

I love this! I only own 3 China Glaze polishes and 2 of those are blue – but I think I might have to see if my local Sally’s has this. Am in love!