OPI Baby Please Come HomeHappy Monday! I’m finally getting around to showing you another of the Mariah Carey Liquid Sands.

I know this may be shocking, but out of the trio I was most excited about the pinks: Make Him Mine & Silent Stars Go By. But…Baby Please Come Home was a pleasant surprise and may just be my favorite of the three!

Baby Please Come Home is a lovely light lilac/lavender metallic Liquid Sand. I love it. It’s different enough from my other textured polishes to make it a real stand out.

One reason I love textured polishes so much is that they are easy to apply, dry quickly, and hide imperfections. BPCH is no exception. I think I’ll wear this on my next (fingers crossed) snow day. I also think it’d make a great choice for an accent nail paired with white.

Side note: I almost always hate how textured polishes (especially the Liquid Sands) photograph. I think they are SO much prettier in person. Anyone else with me on this?

KatieSig13

OPI Baby Please Come Home2

OPI Baby Please Come Home (Slant)

OPI Baby Please Come Home (Bottle)

1. mistletoeandhitch says:

So far I haven’t tried any of the textured polishes because I’ve yet to see a picture of one that doesn’t make me ” curl up my nose ” as my Mother might say. Maybe, eventually, there’ll be one that’s so pretty in the bottle, I’ll break down and give it a try.

• Katie says:

I was the same way – what do you think of Zoya’s PixieDust polishes? That’s what got me hooked…. maybe because Pixie Dust sounds better than Liquid Sand….

2. Lou says:

I hear you loud and clear, textures rarely photograph as pretty as they are in person. I’m sure if they did, the world would be going texture crazy!

• Katie says:

I know right!! On the nail they (especially these) are so pretty and glittery and in photos they just look gritty and ehhh. I think that’s why I stayed away from textures for so long.

3. Stephanie says:

I didn’t get any of these OPI holiday polishes and now that I really CAN’T get them anymore (I’ve seen a few scattered around my Ulta, but by and large the displays are gone) I’m sort of regretting it. C’est la vie!

4. Nat says:

Agree with Lackey Corner – I can’t get into textured either. I don’t hate them, but I don’t like them, they just strike me as ‘meh’.