OPI - Yoga-ta Get This Blue

OPI – Yoga-ta Get This Blue

OPI - Yoga-ta Get This BlueConfession time! I have had this polish since it came out as a part of the 2008 India, and I don’t think I’ve  worn it since before we started The Daily Varnish in 2009. Horrible, right? Ugh, I’m feeling such nail polish guilt right now! How could I let such a pretty polish just sit for years. Eek!

Yoga-ta Get This Blue is a beautiful rich navy with na out of this world turquoise shimmer that makes it glow.  It satisfies my love for dark polish without falling into that “almost black” category. Five years later and this polish is still on target for Fall and Winter!

When I first started applying it, it was really thick – likely due to its long sad life in the corner of the blue drawer in my Melmer – so I added a few drops of thinner and it was good to go! If you’re having trouble with thick polish, be sure to check out Alli’s post on polish restoration.

Other polishes from the India collection we’ve tried: I’m Indi-a Mood for Love, Lunch at the Delhi, Royal Rajah Ruby, and Black Cherry Chutney. I also have Curry Up Don’t be Late sitting in the wings. I’m just terrible. I did find a new super-lemming while looking back at this collection: Charmed by a Snake. It will be mine… if I can find it.

Lucky for you, if you’re feeling the need to add a little blue to your collection you can grab it at Ulta for $9.00 –because let’s be honest: yoga-ta! I’m so lame.. If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative, try Wet-n-Wild Blue Moon!

Question of the day: Do you have any polishes you regret let sitting around? I’d love to know! It’ll make me feel less guilty.

Love life,

P.S. – So many pictures below!

OPI - Yoga-ta Get This Blue (Flash)

OPI - Yoga-ta Get This Blue

OPI - Yoga-ta2

OPI - Yoga-ta Get This Blue

OPI - Yoga3

15 thoughts on “OPI – Yoga-ta Get This Blue

1. pikrodafni November 25, 2013 at 10:39 am

I do – but then, 10 fingernails are not near enough. So many polishes…! 😀

• Katie November 25, 2013 at 6:01 pm

So true!

2. Arathael November 25, 2013 at 11:03 am

Most of mine, since my collection started this year! I was feeling real guilty about never using my aenglands yet, so used Lady of the Lake last night. Nice!

• Katie November 25, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Yay for a new and growing collection! I’ve been dying to try aengland.

3. mintymilky November 25, 2013 at 3:56 pm

Wow, what a beautiful colour 😯

I feel bad about my Ruby Pumps by CG. It’s too beautiful to wear it at Christmas only! I’ll try to wear it more often.

• Katie November 25, 2013 at 6:02 pm

You know, I don’t even know if I have Ruby Pumps… I should go look….

• pikrodafni November 25, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Sinful Colors has made a dupe: Ruby Glisten. Totally worth it.

• Katie November 25, 2013 at 10:31 pm

On my way to check now…. if I don’t have it I’m def. getting Ruby Glisten 🙂

4. thebubblybrunette November 25, 2013 at 4:29 pm

I feel horrible that I’ve had Blaze and Storm from Zoya for at least 6 months and I still haven’t used them!

• Katie November 25, 2013 at 10:28 pm

Ohh! I’d forgotten about Storm- it was a huge lemming, but I never got around to getting it. Go – put it on! You must! 🙂

5. Lorraine November 25, 2013 at 8:27 pm

I’m so excited I just got this in a swap. My sis has been telling me for months that I gotta get Yoga-ta Get This Blue. India collection was tops! I have Black Cherry and Royal Rajah. love them all! I really should have paid more attention to the France, India and Russia collections when they came out! And yes, I do the same with pretty polishes since I have a huge stash. :::hangs head in shame::::

• Katie November 25, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Yay! Put it on! India was ace. Now I can’t stop thinking about Black Cherry Chutney and RRR! I think I have a mini of Royal Rajah Ruby and maybe full sized Black Cherry Chutney…. now I have to go see….

• Katie November 25, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Okay! I have a mini Black Cherry Chutney and a mini Bogata Blackberry – I may not have RRR. Hmph. 🙂

6. Catherine Dream December 3, 2013 at 6:36 pm

I have sooo many polishes which are sitting in my box, glaring at me angrily, I’ve been neglecting so many shades, since I broke my foot & started hoarding my polishes… Gotta get around to wearing them poor babies : P

• Katie December 4, 2013 at 8:20 am

Hop on it!! Let me know which one you pick first 🙂